Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

crewel weather

things are getting checked off the list! hopefully things to share by week's end.

i picked this little owl up at that out-of-the-way thrift yesterday. i thought it would end up in the shop, but the girls found a place for it on their wall, so for now anyway, it is staying here

inspiration 2

i am almost finished a crewel project, and looking for something with a wider variety of stitches. i love the eyes on this one. and am feeling inspired by a recent visit with this piece. (a true love of mine.)

it is cold and rainy and i'm happy. and i am feeling productive. i certainly am siding with the turtles (and not the chickens) on the wet stuff coming down. good stuff.

2 comments:

Dina said...

Don't you just love the surprises you can find while thrifting? It's like Christmas every time. (I think your blog is wonderful)

Jodi Anderson said...

I have to admit that I purchase a lot of thrift and vintage items that I intend to sell, but I end up keeping them. At least for a while. And, sometimes, it inspires me to purge something else instead.

I love your blog.