Pages

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

30 days of living... day one 07:50

i love this idea. and will be giving it a go myself. (thanks for the inspiration carol!) i will be showing images from my everyday life. could be kids, activities, thrifting, crafting... and hopefully it will help me move a little more slowly. and take the time to look a little more carefully. (and perhaps even do a little less blogging and a little more getting other things done!)

happy november!

what she wore for halloween...

6 comments:

devinemom said...

i love the idea and want to take on the challenge myself.

Nathan said...

can't wait! :)

hannah said...

perfect. this is exactly the sight that started our november too. looking forward to it tracy!

Tracy said...

nathan - you had me nervous ;)

molly | mommycoddle.com said...

i think it's a fantastic idea too. i'm looking forward to your pix.

shari said...

hi tracy!
this sounds like a great idea...can't wait! xo shari