Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

blessings

temps in the triple digits drove us to the beach this weekend. as i sat amongst my neighbours and watched our kids play in the surf i silently said goodbye to summer. the girls and i are headed to australia. i am thinking by the time we return our beach days will be over. at least beach days like this. i am so grateful to live close to the sea. so grateful to have these friends as my neighbours. so grateful for these summer memories.

my peeps

Beach Sunday

today would have been my dad's 69th birthday. i thank him daily for teaching me the value of community. and for leaving me so many wonderful memories.

3 comments:

house on hill road said...

have a great trip, t.

amy h said...

Australia! Wow! I hope it's wonderful.

Suse said...

You're coming here?

Welcome!