Pages

Friday, January 09, 2015

weekend to do

...

home sweet home
& last days of winter break!

around the house
unpack
laundry!
clean-out fridge (had hoped to do this before we left town, but alas...)
and deep clean the kitchen (assignment #6*)




*I'm playing along with apartment therapy's "January Cure". this is the third year I've participated, and I enjoy the routine it brings to this first month of a new year. and in celebration of routine - i'm once again looking back, and will also spend next week revisiting some favorite moments from 2014. perhaps you'll join?

2 comments:

Mary Jo said...

third year for me too! love doing it which makes me feel strange from the joy i get from the experience :)

Tracy said...

I have a similar reaction mary jo :) happy new year to you all! xo