Pages

Friday, April 03, 2015

day 5

dc - day 5
dc - day 5
independence hall (philadelphia, pa)

dc - day 5
dc - day 5
national constitution center

reading terminal market

dc - day 5
benjamin franklin's gravesite at christ church


dc - day 5
franklin court

dc - day 5
dc - day 5
"rocky steps"




home.




oh what to say? it has been an AMAZING 5 days with these 27 AMAZING kids. we crammed as much US History into our days as possible - and had a lot of fun doing it. I learned so much about this nation - my adopted home - and its ideals of Freedom & Liberty. and so much from these kids, who impressed me to no end, and once again gave me faith, as these ideals are realized in them.



(and recalling my last trip with them, 2 years ago. what changes!)

2 comments:

house on hill road said...

we leave for d.c. on monday. can't wait! :)

Tracy said...

have fun erin! it was such a great trip! xo