Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

summer lovin' (part 1)

in my opinion, there are two other necessities to a perfect summer at our cottage (aside from sun, sand, and sea):

good reads

mine
H is for Hawk
Delancy
Everything I Never Told You
Year of the Cow (by our neighbor Jarod!)
Station Eleven (recommended by Michael Christie - see below - with Gulf Island setting)

d's
If I Fall, If I Die (Michael and his family live on Galiano)
A Death In the Family

e's
The Outsiders
21 Proms
Read Between the Lines
More Than This
The Infinite Moment of Us
Me and Earl and the Dying Girl
The Woman in White*

k's
Rain Reign
The Giver
Gathering Blue
Messenger
Son



*9th grade summer reading list

3 comments:

BunkleLife said...

Station Eleven is great - enjoy! xo

this single spark said...

I loved Station Eleven too! Couldn't put it down.

Tracy said...

you two - plus another of my favorite people have all told me they love it. :)