Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Corners of Our Home 26

did i say see you next week. too much good stuff. just can't stay away.

IMG_9665

we finally hung this up in our front entry.

i love it. d crafted all of it - the hooks, the mechanism that makes them go in and out, the box that houses it all, and stained it a beautiful water-based yellow. it was inspired by a photo he saw. we originally thought it might go into the "new" bathroom, but in the end felt it belonged here. (closer look here.)

so now a place to hang all that stuff that used to sit on the bench below...

have a great long weekend! (stay cool!)

sign-ups still open for the kids' music swap - details below...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I've said it before, but D really is a woodworking genius! Love it.

BunkleLife said...

Where can one acquire one of these "D's"? ;-) I'd even rent one at this point - so much to do at the Bunkle!

Great stuff as per usual!
xoj

Amstershiresauce said...

I sent you an email that I'd like to join the music swap, but am having some paranoia about getting your email right. So if you didn't get my email, I would like to join the swap.

sarah said...

that is incredible. have him whip up another. i'll buy it.

Nicole Morell said...

I love it! Especially the yellow stain. Bravo.