Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

life is full. the sewing machine. idle.

carrots

french breakfast radishes

beet

i have to say first off - i am loving our csa. more than i expected. and i expected it to be good. our meals are bringing me more pleasure than ever. and right now - are the heart of my day. a time to pause together, that we all seem to need.  (that, and i could spend my days taking photos of our bounty.)

i hate to admit - but i absolutely flaked on this. i haven't given up all hope. (though almost.) 

the school gardening gig i have taken on has taken me out of the house more than i expected. it is good. it is exciting. but it is also exhausting me. (alongside my "real" job that is also good and exciting right now.)

life is full.  we are blessed.  so it goes.

curl

3 comments:

house on hill road said...

i love the title of this post. it really says it all.

TheKate said...

Your life is sounding delicious

leslie said...

i am hoping to get a school garden going at our school... scared of taking on another big committment though.
:)