Pages

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Corners of Our Home 10

dining room corner

For my mom.

Our dining room table. With nothing on it.

ranunculus

That shouldn't be there! (You are right. It does feel better!)

Love you!

More corners here.

(If you see this Melissa - note the baseboards!)

I will keep the sign-up for the kids' music swap open until the end of the day tomorrow (Friday). Do sign up if you are interested and haven't. It's easy and I think will be fun! (Thanks Steph and Tracie for mentioning it on your blogs!) And please take a button if you like!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ack! I see them. Yours are very understated. Nice choice. (we're closing in on a mere 3 1/2 years).

stephanie said...

ooh, ooh i am part of the no-baseboards club too!

another beautiful piece of furniture at tracy's house. love that table.

Tracy said...

thank you thank you! stephanie - how long for you? (i am approaching 5 yrs!) i should start a flickr group...

Anonymous said...

I've gone straight to the cards hanging on your wall, oh my god I LOVE 'EM!!

Tracy said...

thanks - they were painted by my husband...

Anonymous said...

Love your dining room table darlin'! It deserves to show off some lovely flowers!

Anonymous said...

I love the dining room table, very cool.