Pages

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

all night long...

while my dear friend has a nice variety of songs going through her head this one seems to be on heavy rotation in mine...

Cute. Cute. As a button.
Don't you wanna make him. Stay up late.
And we're having fun. With no money.
Little smile. On his face.
Don't cha' love. The little baby.
Don't you want to make him. Stay up late.

from the Talking Heads - Stay Up Late


pj dance

just switch "him" to "her" and you have our house the last few nights. not sure what is going on. i do know what isn't - sleep. k wants to but doesn't seem to be able to. teeth? hot summer nights (already!)? not sure. but do know that it will pass... these phases always seem to. until then,i don't seem to be getting anything done. (and there is soooo much i am itching to get done!) ahhhhhhh... breathe.... let go...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i'm there with you... i'm sorry. i love sleep. i cannot get enough. this probably means i need to get more excercise and lay off the coffee. oh. and get my precious child to go through the night without us.

Anonymous said...

love that song, although those lyrics always confused me lol...

molly | mommycoddle.com said...

I'd want to sleep if I had cute jammies like that...I always tell myself the same things (well, usually it's my mom telling me)--about it being a 'phase' that will pass. it will. but here's a hope for it to pass quickly as can be!!

Tracy said...

hey! she slept pretty well last night! only up once - and then right back to sleep. i went to bed when the bugs did (8:00) so i'm feeling pretty good myself today! thanks for your support!

Anonymous said...

Well, at least it is a good song. :-)

Samantha said...

T isn't sleeping either - maybe the heat...how are those valley temperatures treating you? – we envy your pool right now.

Tracy said...

101 today. yikes. even the pool can't save me....!

Wendy said...

At 11 weeks of gestation, I had a vhs sono/movie taken of my son jumping and flipping around inside me. The soundtrack to the video os that very song. Later, I put it on our birth cd. He just turned one and loves that song.
Best,
Wendy
PS- I would like to be in the next cd swap!!!!!